Friday, June 17, 2016

With love midi ( June 17, 2016)

     One of the sexiest things is rocking hubbies clothes especially if I'm traveling and he's not with me I like to keep him close. I stole his gap denim jack for this look.

I love day parties...but my style is my style even though I love all the fashion trends and a good midi and a cute mule sandal these are from tory burch.

My top is from HM I paired with this blush pleated Zara skirt and to finish the look I did a tory burch cuff and slate bangle with gold michael kors watch. 

Last but not least my Zara crown because we are all queens.






Outfit deets: Zara skirt (zara.com) and headpiece; toryburch (toryburch.com) cuff and mules ; gap (gap.com) denim jacket men's; hm crop top (hm.com); Sephora lip stain and ysl lipstick (sephora.com)