Monday, June 20, 2016

The "It Dress"

J Crew sigh... Jenna came into our lives and boom! This print is so fun and of course J Crew had to add this off-the shoulder and comfy aspect.  It's important to make lasting purchases like my girl Tasha ( from your style blueprint) said "buy pieces that will last years to come."

This dress is definitely one of those pieces; now print is not for everyone so I paired it with my new summer slides from Zara of course. Side bar the Zara summer sale is coming soon (eeek) a tip is to do your research and only get classic pieces, sale is always the way.So in honor of summer vibes I am wearing this fabulous Jcrew wild print dress. 

Outfit Deets: 

Dress-J Crew 

Sandals- Zara 



Thanks For Reading

XoXo
2CaribbeanGirls💋

2 comments:

  1. Bella so pretty ... I want this dress now I agree with the motto

    ReplyDelete