Monday, June 27, 2016

RED WHITE AND BLUE

What to wear the question we all have asked... with my recent closet make over and purge I have been having so much fun re discovering my clothes.

I decided to style this outfit for July 4th party with some of my favorite pieces.  This banana republic skirt is so versatile it can be worn regular with a white tank, crop top as I am wearing it or with a blazer.

 I decided to wear it with my favorite HM top from the dress yes it is a dress that converts into other pieces #winning and the budget friendly red sandals I scored for public desire. 

I decided to minimize my accessories since the outfit was already making a statement. You too can try this look for a fun night out or a day event.



Thanks for reading !
XoXo 2CaribbeanGirls 



No comments:

Post a Comment